Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Can be used to convert an old I2C-enabled device into a Qwiic-enabled board
- Two Qwiic connection ports all on the same I2C bus
- 1mm pitch, 4-pin JST connector
- Four plated through holes are broken out for SCL, SDA, 3.3V and GND
The SparkFun Qwiic Adapter will help you make any old I2C board into a Qwiic-enabled board. This adapter breaks out the I2C pins from the Qwiic connectors to pins that you can easily solder with your favorite I2C-enabled device.
The Qwiic Adapter has two Qwiic connection ports, all on the same I2C bus. Four plated through holes are broken out for SCL, SDA, 3.3V and GND. These pins can be used to convert an old I2C-enabled device into a Qwiic-enabled board.
- 2x Qwiic Connection Ports
- Broken-out I2C Pins