Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun Qwiic LED Stick - APA102C
- Offers ten addressable APA102 LEDs
- Features two Qwiic connectors
- Provides a default I2C address of 0x23
- No voltage regulation or translation required
- Doesn't require soldering
The SparkFun Qwiic LED Stick - APA102C features ten addressable APA102 LEDs, making it easy to add full color LED control using I2C. Write to individual LEDs to display a count in binary, or write to the whole strip for cool lighting effects.
The LED Stick has a default I2C address of 0x23 but can be changed with a simple command, allowing you to control up to 100 LEDs (10 Qwiic LED Sticks) on a single bus.
- 1x SparkFun Qwiic LED Stick - APA102C
- 3.6 x 1 inch (L x W)
- APA102C addressable LEDs driven by an ATTiny85: 10
- Default I2C Address: 0x23 (Adjustable to 0x22 via Jumper)
- Qwiic Connectors: 2