Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun RedBoard Plus
- Offers an Arduino-compatible development board
- Includes a 3.3 V voltage translator
- Programmed over a USB-C cable
- Qwiic compatible
- Doesn't require soldering
The SparkFun RedBoard Plus is an Arduino-compatible development board that has everything you need in an Arduino Uno with many extra perks.
The best part about the RedBoard Plus is that it utilizes the handy Qwiic Connect System which means no soldering or shields are required to connect it to the rest of your system.
The SparkFun RedBoard Plus has all of the hardware peripherals you know and love: 22x Digital I/O pins with 6x PWM pins, 8x analog pins, UART, I2C, SPI, and external interrupts.
The power portion of the RedBoard Plus has been optimized: uses AP2112 3.3 V voltage regulator to provide up to 600 mA to daisy chain multiple Qwiic boards and sensors, with full thermal and reverse circuit protection, and added extra decoupling capacitance to increase the sensitivity of the ADC readings.
- 1x SparkFun RedBoard Plus
- 2.70 x 2.30 inch (L x W)
- ATmega328P microcontroller with Optiboot (UNO) Bootloader
- Input voltage: 7V to 15V via barrel jack | 5V via USB-C
- Voltage Regulators: LM1117 adjusted to 5V | AP2112 for 3.3V
- Built-in Resettable PTC Fuse 5V/2A
- CH340G Serial-to-USB Converter
- 3.3V to 5V Logic Level Switch
- 22x Digital I/O Pins (6x PWM Outputs, 8x Analog Inputs, 1x UART, 1x I2C, 1x SPI): 1x Qwiic Connector | A4/A5 Jumpers
- 2x3 ISP Header
- 32kB Flash Memory
- 16MHz Clock Speed
- All SMD Construction
- R3 Shield Compatible
- Improved Reset Button