Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- One simple LED light with high pressure capability
- Easy installation on any Watertight Enclosure
- Color: red / Operating voltage: 3 - 20V
- Made of red anodized aluminum
- Features a plastic diffuser cap
The Subsea LED Indicator (Red) is a simple red LED light with high pressure capability! It comes in a penetrator form factor for easy installation on any Watertight Enclosure. It operates on 3-20V and draws up to 30mA when used at 20V. A built-in resistor makes it easy to use without any additional parts.
The indicator light body is made of red anodized aluminum. A plastic diffuser cap on the front creates a gentle glow and makes the light visible from any angle.
- 1 x Subsea LED Indicator (red)
- 1 x O-ring (013)
- 1 x Nut
- Supply Voltage (V ): 3 - 20 volts (DC)
- Max Current: TBD mA
- Maximum Brightness TBD mcd
- Cable Length: 180 mm 7 in
- Connectors Single 0.1” Male Header Pins
- Wires Black - Ground, Red - Power
- Pressure Rating TBD m, TBD ft
- Mounting Hole Diameter 10 mm, 0.40 in