Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SunFounder 10.1-inch IPS HDMI Display
- Provides a high resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels
- All-in-One Scheme Design for Raspberry Pi
- Comes with a bracket
- Features a 170° wide visual angle
- Includes HDMI cable and power cable
- Equipped with Raspberry Pi camera module v2 holder
The SunFounder 10.1-in 1280x800 IPS HDMI Display, All-in-1 Scheme Design for RPi offers a high resolution of 1280x800 pixels that supports the key operation.
This HDMI Raspberry Pi display adopts a mature and unique design scheme of Raspberry Pi via an all-in-one machine that has a clear display effect.
It comes with a bracket that can make the IPS screen stand upright on the table. If you want it to hang on the wall, you can use the standard 75 x 75 mm fixing holes because it has been designed with fixing holes at the back for wall mounting.
This monitor supports multiple video input interfaces such as HDMI, VGA, and 5V/2.5A output interface. Besides, an HDMI cable is included, so you can start the screen quickly and conveniently.
With the buttons on the monitor's top side, you can choose to control the screen by pressing the keys. This raspberry pi case has been updated to be more protectable than before.
Besides, it supports plug-and-play under Windows 7,8,10, and Linux, and many OSD languages; such as Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Portuguese, and so on.
Note: The camera needs to be purchased extra
- Point Distance: 0.0565 x 0.1695 mm (W x H)
- Display Size: 10.1 inches
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Display Color: 16.7 M
- Contrast Ratio: 800:1
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Response Time: 5ms
- Operating Voltage: 12 V
- Rated Power: 8 W
- Operating Temp: -20 ~ 80 °C
- System: support Windows 7/8/10, Linux