Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Bi-directional motor controller
- Undervoltage, over current/temp protection
- Continuous current: 1.0A continuous
- Battery voltage: 6.5V - 36V
The tinyESC V2 6.5V to 36V, 1A ESC replaces both versions of the old style controller. All the features of the expensive ''w/ BEC'' version at the price of the basic. It includes a battery eliminator Circuit. If there is no 5V supply present on the robot, this will power the radio receiver from the main battery. If 5V already exists, simply pull the red 5V pin from the connector.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- No extra receiver battery required
- Calibrate function allows precision driving
- Status LEDs for both directions and calibration
- Max Current: 2.8A peak
- Circuit board size: 1.27cm x 1.27cm x 0.41cm
- Outer heatshrink size: 1.35cm x 2.28cm x 0.48cm
- Weight with wires: 4.5g