Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- TMotor UAV Brushless Motor U12II KV120
- Offers a max. Thrust of 20 kg with 62% payload
- Provides high-grade magnets to improve torque
- Motors work at ease in high-temperature
- Special anti-rust treatment
- Passing 48h salt spray test
- Rated: IP55
The TMotor UAV Brushless Motor U12II KV120 offers a maximum Thrust of 20 kg with a 62% payload. High-grade magnets improve torque for high efficiency in high temperatures.
The new iron core is selected after months of testing, comparison, and improvement. The new design helps provide more thrust and better efficiency while maintaining the best weight value.
Imported Custom Silver Wires: Silver wires are adopted for easy control over aircraft from fast motor response speed, reliability, and copper loss reduction which also helps lower motor heat by 30%.
Heavy Load: With the new iron core design, the max thrust of the new U12 reaches 20.4 kg from 13.6 kg which greatly elevates the aircraft payload.
Motors Work at Ease in High Temperature: Centrifugal air-cooling system, built-in array for efficient heat dissipation The terrific cooling performance guarantees reliability during even running in 50 °C environments.
Imported Custom Bearings: Simulated analyses are carried out based on the stress under the operating conditions in axial and radial directions. Redesign of custom bearing contributes to prolonging the bearing life to 1000h under trouble-free operation.
- 1x TMotor UAV Brushless Motor U12II KV120
- KV: 120
- Lead: Enameled Wire
- Idle Current (18 V): 1.5 A
- Max. Power: 4560 W
- Internal Resistance: 22 mΩ
- Rated Voltage (Lipo): 10 - 14 S
- Peak Current (180s): 95 A
- IP Level: IP55
- Motor service life: 1500 flights (40 mins / flight)
- Weight (Incl. Cable): 778 g