- TMotor UAV Brushless Motor U15Ⅱ KV80
- Offers 36 kg max. thrust
- Designed for freight transport and manned UAV programs
- Centrifugal air-cooling system
- Built-in array for efficient heat dissipation
- Higher waterproof and dust-resistance level
The TMotor UAV Brushless Motor U15Ⅱ KV80 offers a centrifugal air-cooling system and a built-in array for efficient heat dissipation. The remarkable cooling performance guarantees reliability during operation.
New dust prevention networks protect motors from sand, dust, foreign matters, and magnetic particles.
High efficient magnets are adopted to U15II for stable output and constant efficiency in harsh environments. Simulated analyses are carried out based on the stress under the operating conditions in axial and radial directions.
Redesigned custom bearing contributes to prolonging the bearing life to 1000h under trouble-free operation. Wound with military-grade high-temperature resistant enameled wires: Level C temperature resistance.
- 1x TMotor UAV Brushless Motor U15Ⅱ KV80
- Internal Resistance: 17 mΩ
- Lead: Enameled Wire
- No of Cells (Lipo): 12 - 24 S
- Max. Continuous Power 180S: 8580 W
- Idle Current at 10V: 3.8 A
- Max. Continuous Current 180S: 143 A
- Weight Including Cables: 1740 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.