Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- TMotor UAV Brushless Motor U5 KV400
- Offers six holes beveling upward sparkles motor
- Comes with a special design to ensure the swift airflow
- High-quality varnished wire
- High-standard silicon steel sheet precision winding
- Larger bearing lower noise
- Motor cools 2.5 times faster than others
The TMotor UAV Brushless Motor U5 KV400 comes with a special design to ensure swift airflow. Motor cools 2.5 times faster than others. Six holes beveling upward sparkles motor with waterproof and sand-resistant features.
Offers high-quality varnished wire. An imported Oxygen-free copper coil that can tolerate a temperature of 180 °C is employed to enhance short circuit resistance.
High-Standard Silicon Steel Sheet Precision Winding: The precision winding ensures the tightness of coil and slots It helps reduce the copper loss while improving the utilization. Advanced 0.2 mm silicon steel sheet reduces heat and eddy thus improving the efficiency.
Larger Bearing Lower Noise: Adoption of imported EZO bearing prolongs the service life to over 1600 hours under trouble-free operation. EZO bearing enables the motor to run more smoothly and longer with lower noise.
Abnormal Shaft: A special screw is used for stator and rotor installation, avoiding looseness of the circlip.
- 1x TMotor UAV Brushless Motor U5 KV400
- Internal Resistance: 116 mΩ
- AWG: 16#
- No. of Cells (Lipo): 3 - 8 S
- Max Continuous Power 180S: 850 W
- Idle Current at 10v: 0.3 A
- Max Continuous Current 180S: 30 A
- Weight Including Cables: 195 g
- Weight Excluding Cables: 156 g