- Trendmaster Interactive Plush Robot Dog Akita Inu Hachi
- Offers three static sensors: Head, Back, Tail
- Uses recordings of real dog voices
- Features a built-in sound sensor
- Material: Polyester / ABS
- Runs on 4x AAA alkaline batteries (Not Included)
The Trendmaster Interactive Plush Robot Dog Akita Inu Hachi is an interactive robot toy that features three static sensors on the head, back, and tail. These sense the difference between touching and stroking and change the barking accordingly.
When you call the dog it can answer you thanks to a built-in sound sensor. The recording of a real dog has been used for Hachi's voice. This robot puppy is ideal for those who like dogs but can't keep them at home.
The robot contributes to psychological stability for people with dementia by promoting activity and its healing effects on users. It feels close to a real puppy, and when touched, it will respond differently depending on where it has been stroked.