Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- The second generation of Ultraleap's iconic hand tracking camera
- Greater field of view, lower power, all in a smaller package
- Can attach to the most popular XR headsets, from Pico, HTC, and Varjo with the XR Headset Mount (available to purchase separately)
- Compatible with PC VR Headsets, desktop applications and holographic displays
- Ultraleap’s world-leading software, Gemini, will support multiple different platforms including Windows, macOS, and Android XR2
The second generation of Ultraleap's iconic hand tracking camera allows you to use your own hands in digital worlds. The Ultraleap Leap Motion Controller 2 is the ideal hardware to experience Ultraleap's world class hand tracking, bringing 3D interactions to your favorite PC applications and empowering you to ditch the controllers in virtual reality.
It is the most flexible camera ever developed by Ultraleap. Compatible across Windows, macOS, and Android XR2 and complimentary hardware including XR headsets, PCs, and holographic displays.
Powered by Ultraleap's hand tracking software, this camera can accurately detect and identify 27 distinct hand elements, including bones and joints, and track them seamlessly even when they're concealed by other parts of your hand.
Whether you're exploring immersive worlds, designing 3D models, or experimenting with cutting-edge applications, the Leap Motion Controller 2 opens up a new realm of intuitive and immersive interaction possibilities.
Experience a whole new level of interactivity and control as your virtual world comes alive. Here is the difference in size compared to the original Leap Motion Controller:
XR Headset Mount available separately:
Easily add the world’s best hand tracking to your headset with the XR Headset Mount for the Leap Motion Controller 2. The mount’s uniquely flexible design provides a secure fit to the face of the most popular XR headsets.
- Enterprise XR applications such as training and simulation, industry field services, education, productivity, and collaboration
- Gaming and interactive entertainment, both at home and in location-based experiences for arcades and amusement parks
- Interaction with objects and menus for 3D displays, holograms, or projections
- Music, for example 3D MIDI control, 3D audio mixing
- Healthcare applications including stroke rehabilitation, therapy, training, medical imaging and lazy eye treatment
- Robotics, including telepresence, robotic controls, AI-assisted teaching
- 1x Leap Motion Controller 2
- 1x 150 cm USB 3.0, type C to type C cable
- Dimensions: 84 mm x 20 mm x 12 mm
- Weight: 29 g
- Power supply requirement: 5VDC via USB, 500 mA
- Data connection: USB 3.0 via USB type C connector
- Tracking range and field of view: Depth between 10 cm (4”) to 110 cm (43”); 160° x 160° field of view
- Camera framerate: 115 fps maximum
- Operating wavelength: 850 nm
- Construction: Aluminium and scratch-resistant glass
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)
- Storage temperature: -30 °C to 60 °C (-22 °F to 140 °F)
- Compliance: CE, FCC, UKCA, CCC, KC, PSE, RCM A-NZ, RoHS, REACH
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, Android for XR2, macOS (coming soon)