Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- A/D D/A Converter Module PCF8591 by Velleman
- Offers low standby current and single power supply
- Features four analog inputs and one analog output
- Provides 8-bit successive approximation A/D conversion
- Auto-incremented channel selection
- On-chip track and hold circuit
- Multiplying DAC with one analog output
The Velleman A/D D/A Converter Module PCF8591 is a monolithically integrated, low-power, 8-bit CMOS data acquisition device.
The PCF8591 has four analog inputs, one analog output, and a serial I2C bus interface. For testing purposes, the module contains a phototransistor, NTC, and a trimmer which are connected to the PCF8591 by 3 jumpers.
- 1x Velleman A/D D/A Converter Module PCF8591
- Operating voltage: 2.5 - 6.0 V