Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DMX-Controlled Relay by Velleman
- Offers a bus-controlled power driver
- Features LED indication for power supply
- Allows you to control a relay
- Used to control dimmers and other lighting devices
- Switching capacity: 10 A
The Velleman DMX-Controlled Relay allows you to control a relay by means of the well-known DMX512 protocol. This is used to control dimmers, scanners, moving-head spots, and other lighting devices with simple wiring.
In some cases, a simple ON/OFF selection is desired. That is where this module comes in. It is actually a bus-controlled power driver. The relay will be activated when the DMX value of the set channel equals 140 or more and turns off when the value is 120 or less.
- 1x Velleman DMX-Controlled Relay
- 105 x 60 x 30 mm / 4.1 x 2.4 x 1.2 inch
- Switching capacity: 10 A (resistive load)
- Supply voltage: 12 VDC non-regulated
- Power consumption: max. 100 mA