Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ISD1820 Voice Record/Play Module by Velleman
- Offers on-chip 8 Ohm speaker driver
- Records up to 20 seconds of audio
- Includes a mini speaker and a connection cable
- Onboard microphone
- Can be controlled both manually or by MCU
The Velleman ISD1820 Voice Record/Play Module carries the ISD1820 voice record and playback IC to record a single voice message of up to 20 seconds in length. The recorded message is stored in its analog flash memory which will keep the message stored even when power is removed.
The module includes an onboard microphone to record your message and push buttons for record, partial playback, or full playback of the message functions. Header pins allow for an easy interface to a microcontroller and playback can be controlled with just one digital pin. The board also includes a screw connector to connect it with the included mini speaker of 0.5 W / 8 Ohm - Ø 50 mm.
- 1x Velleman ISD1820 Voice Record/Play Module
- 37 x 54 mm / 1.45 x 2.12 inch
- Power Supply: 3 to 5 VDC
- Output Power: 24 mW