Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- VL53L1X Time of Flight (ToF) Sensor Breakout Board
- Offers great accuracy and sampling frequency
- Can be used as a proximity sensor, for presence detection
- Is ideal for collision-avoidance on robots
- Is compatible with new Breakout Garden
These VL53L1X Time of Flight (ToF) Sensor Breakout Board have great accuracy and sampling frequency, and this particular sensor has a wide range of detection, from 4 cm to 4 meters.
Use it as a proximity sensor, for presence detection, or as a laser tape measure! The speed, accuracy, and range, make this sensor ideal for collision-avoidance on robots. It's also compatible with the fancy new Breakout Garden, where using breakouts is as easy just popping it into one of the six slots and starting to grow your project, create, and code.
- VL53L1X breakout
- 1 x 5 Male header
- 1 x 5 Female right-angle header
- 19 x 19 x 3.2 mm
- VL53L1X Time of Flight (ToF) sensor
- 4 - 400 cm range (27° field of view)
- Up to 50 Hz ranging frequency
- +/- 25 mm accuracy (+/- 20 mm in the dark)
- I2C interface (address 0x29)
- 3.3 V or 5 V compatible
- Reverse polarity protection
- Compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi, and Arduino