Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Water Flow Sensor
- Measures the approximate flow of water in liters/hour
- Provides simple square wave pulse signal output
- Comes with a 30cm lead
- Each pulse is approximately 3.33 ml
- Measurement Flow Range: 1~30 L / min
The Water Flow Sensor measures the approximate flow of water in water heaters, water vending machines, and more.
When water flows through this sensor, it will output a number of pulses. The pulse signal is a square wave, so by counting the pulses, you can easily calculate the water flow in liters per hour. Each pulse is approximately 3.33 milliliters. A lead of 30 cm is also included.
- 1x Water Flow Sensor
- Lead length: 30 cm
- Measurement Flow Range: 1 ~ 30 L / min
- Working Voltage: 4.7 ~ 15 V DC
- Working Current: = 10 mA (DC 5 V)
- Working Humidity: 35% ~ 90% RH (no frost)
- Working Pressure: <1.75 Mpa
- Working Temperature: -25 ~ 80° C
- External Thread: G3 / 4 (3/4 inch)
- Output Connector: 2.54 mm-3P
- Output Leads: yellow (DATA), red (VCC), black (GND)