Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 1.9inch Segment E-Paper Module, 91 Segments, I2C Bus by Waveshare
- Offers a 1.9-inch E-Paper display
- Comes with development resources and manual
- Keep displaying the last content till power down
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Onboard MOS voltage translating circuit
The 1.9inch Segment E-Paper Module, 91 Segments, I2C Bus offers a 1.9-inch E-Paper display.
It comes with development resources and a manual (driver board schematic, examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32). No backlight keeps displaying the last content for a long time even when powered down.
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in the clear fluid will move to the sides of the microcapsule when an electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
- 1x 1.9-inch Segment e-Paper Module
- 1x 6-Pin Cable
- Display color: Black, White
- Greyscale: 2
- Viewing Angle: >170°
- Display Panel: E-paper
- Segment: 91 Segments
- Partial Refresh Time: 0.3s
- Refresh Time: 1.5s
- Refresh Power: < 5 mW (typ.)
- Standby Current: < 0.01uA (almost 0)
- Experience: Paper-like
- Environment: Ambient Light Required
- Display Type: Passively Reflective
- Communication Bus: I2C
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V / 5 V
- Weight: 4 g