Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Waveshare SX1262 LoRaWAN Node Expansion Board for RPi, CB Antenna, 868/915Mhz
- Equipped with a high-quality SX1262 RF chip
- Connects to servers like TTN with a LoRa gateway
- Designed specifically for Raspberry Pi integration
The Waveshare SX1262 LoRaWAN Node Expansion Board for RPi, CB Antenna, 868/915Mhz is a high-quality expansion board designed for Raspberry Pi. It comes equipped with a Magnetic CB antenna.
This product is part of a series that utilizes the new generation SX1262 RF chip, known for its long communication distance and robust anti-interference ability.
The board is suitable for Sub-GHz frequency band networks and is available in both LF (410~510 MHz) and HF (850~930 MHz) frequency band versions.
When combined with a LoRa gateway, this expansion board can connect to servers such as TTN, facilitating the construction of a LoRaWAN network.
- 1x SX1262 868/915M LoRaWAN HAT
- 1x 868/915M Magnetic CB Antenna
- 1x IPEX to SMA Adapter Cable 17cm
- 1x Screws Pack
- 1x 2x20-Pin Female Pinheader
- RF Chip: SX1262
- Frequency Band: LF: 410 ~510 MHz, HF: 850 ~930 MHz
- Modulation: LoRa / (G) FSK
- Data rate: LoRa: 0.018 62.5 Kbps, (G) FSK: 0.6 300 Kbps
- Spreading factor: SF7 SF12
- Operating voltage: 3.3 V
- Communication bus: SPI
- Operating temperature: 0 50 °C
- INTERFACE: 40-Pin GPIO header
- UART rate: Range: 4800~115200 bps, Default: 9600 bps
- GNSS data update rate: Max: 5 Hz, Default: 1 Hz
- Weight: 72 g