Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Intuitively control robotic arms with your hand movements
- Configurable for a wide variety of arms with differing degrees of freedom
- Detailed simulation of real Explosive Ordinance Disposal robots
- Record and playback arm movements for repeated tasks
- Display multiple live camera feeds directly in the app
- Includes the software only (Wear your Robot hardware kit for AL5D and Leap Motion controller are sold separately)
Use the robot arm just like you would move your own hand! The Wear Your Robot Software uses intuitive hand motions to control the robotic arm via Inverse Kinematics (IK) for positioning the gripper, hand pitch and roll, elbow projection, and gripper open/close by pinching your thumb to your index finger.
Includes the software only. Suggested hardware includes AL5D robotic arm, Wear your Robot hardware kit for AL5D and Leap Motion controller (all sold separately).
Comes pre-configured and ready to use with LynxMotion AL5D robotic arms (check configuration to match pin numbers). Simply check your config file and connect the arm, cameras, and Leap Motion to your PC.
Wear Your Robot also provides a top-down and three-quarter view of the IK model so you can view the arm’s position in different ways since looking through cameras is not always enough.
A highly flexible configuration system allows you to create a configuration for multi-arm setups and arms with a wide range of degrees-of-freedom. Wear Your Robot has been successfully used to control military-grade bomb disposal robots with 2 arms and 7 degrees of freedom!
Automate your robot by recording the motions of the robotic arms and play it back later to perform repetitive tasks like pick-and-place. Includes 3D print files (STL) for printing a foldable base mount for LynxMotion AL5D Arms.
Applications and Uses:
- Hobbyists: Learn and experiment with AL5D arms and control them in a fun and unique way that has been touted by researchers and military professionals as highly intuitive and much faster than controlling an arm with current RC controllers, Xbox controllers, or applications with dials and sliders.
- Education: STEM students may find Wear Your Robot extremely valuable to the curriculum by learning how to configure Inverse Kinematic models in a simplified manner. Wear Your Robot’s record and playback feature could be used in a variety of tasks like pick-and-place and moving in complex patterns that can be challenging to program with other tools. Get your robotic arm moving in seconds due to the intuitive hand tracking controls.
- 1 x Wear Your Robot Software
- Software System requirements
- Windows 7 or newer OS
- Graphics Card with Direct X 9 or Direct X 11 capabilities.
- CPU: AMD Phenom II or Intel Core i3/i5/i7 processor (or better)
- Minimum of 4 GB RAM
- Leap Motion for controlling the simulation and live robot with your hand (Gamepads and Keyboard & mouse are also supported)
- USB 2.0 port for direct serial connection to a live robot and ports for any directly connected video cameras.
- USB 2.0 port for Leap Motion sensor