Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Whadda 8-Channel USB Relay Card (WSI8090)
- Control 8 high-power relays (16A each) via USB
- Customize operations with DLL for software development
- Test and operate relays with on-board push buttons
- Enhance safety with optional VDR noise suppressors
- Compatible with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 full-speed
The Whadda 8-Channel USB Relay Card (WSI8090) allows for eight relay channels to be controlled by your computer. Utilize your computers USB port to connect to external devices and manage up to 16A for each of the high-power relays. The board includes space for additional VDR noise suppressors and features on-board push buttons for testing and operating all relays. A DLL for custom software development can be downloaded from the manufacturers website, and test software is included in the package.
Features of the Whadda 8-Channel USB Relay Card (WSI8090) include:
- USB-controlled relay card
- Manual operation for toggle, momentary, or timer operation (selectable through software)
- Timer settings up to 18 hours (DLL function)
- Optional open collector connectivity (push button simulation)
- DLL for custom software development (download only)
- Event-driven and open protocol
- Two-way PC communication (USB Event return)
- Optional VDR (type VDR300) transient suppression for use with inductive loads
- LED indication for power and relay action
Minimum system requirements for the Whadda 8-Channel USB Relay Card (WSI8090) are:
- A PC running a USB-compatible Windows version
- USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 full-speed compatibility
- Internet connection for software download
An optional DIN rail enclosure (B8006) is available for purchase separately. Note that the USB connector must be cut out for proper installation.