Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Piano Shield by Whadda
- Designed for micro:bit (Not included)
- Offers thirteen touch-sensitive piano keys spanning 1 full octave
- Features four RGB LEDs (SMD)
- Easy to connect
- No screws or wires required
- Supply voltage: 5 V DC
The Whadda Piano Shield for micro:bit features 13 touch-sensitive piano keys spanning 1 full octave (including sharp/flat keys), a buzzer, and 4 RGB LEDs. It is super easy to connect your micro:bit to the shield, simply slot it into the provided card-edge connector, no screws or wires are required.
The shield also breaks out various pins and interfaces to screw connectors and pin headers including power, ground, P2, P8, SPI, and I2C bus. Perfect for advanced users who wish to connect additional devices to their micro:bit.
- 1x Whadda Piano Shield for micro:bit
- 55 x 124 x 10 mm (L x W x H)
- Supply voltage: 5 V DC (Micro-USB port) or 3 - 3.3 V DC (external battery pack)
- Number of RGB LEDs (SMD): 4
- Control chip: TTP229-LSF capacitive touch controller
- Weight: 30 g