Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- WLkata 6-Axis Mini Robotic Arm Mirobot Education Kit
- Offers various control methods for Beginner And Professional users
- Lightweight Desktop Robot Arm For AI Educators And Students
- 3D working space allows tilt and turn
- Can be controlled with your phone
- Ideal for learning and demonstrating production line
- Please note: Adapter needed for EU users (Sold Separately)
The WLkata 6-Axis Mini Robotic Arm Mirobot Education Kit is a cute medium for learning and demonstrates emerging robotic technologies. It is designed with a 6 axis which is necessary for display nearly all of the industrial and domestic uses.
WLKATA Mirobot is designed to be compact and only cost about 5% of the price of a real industrial robot, which makes it very accessible for educators and students.
Designed with 6 axis and one extra freedom, WLKATA Mirobot owns an essential feature to obtain the freedom of movement for nearly all of the industrial and domestic uses.
For programming beginners, the graphic programming Blockly, Bluetooth controller and teach-and-learn modes are all ideals for an easy start. So everyone could play with Mirobot in an hour.
WLKATA Mirobot is an open platform hardware product. The API is open for customization. Check out the Github and download page for the 3D models and source code for V-rep, Ros, and Matlab, and more. By following the online tutorials and DIY guidance, you could customize attractive robotic demonstrations with tomorrow's concepts.
PC Software WLKATA Studio: The official software WLkata Studio is the basic method of play with Mirobot. It provides a number of controlling ways including Blockly, Drawing, Teach-and-play, Python, and G-code.
Mobile APP: Simply uses your phone to control the robot arm and have fun.
Wireless Controller: Mirobot support Bluetooth, WiFi, and Custom API, so users can develop their own exclusive controller.
3D Virtual Control: Free source code and API for mainstream robotics development platforms (third-party software), including V-Rep, Ros, and Matlab.
- 1 x Mirobot Robot Arm
- 1 x Hex Screwdriver Set
- 1 x Pneumatic Set (Including Pneumatic box, suction cup, 2-finger gripper and 3-finger soft gripper)
- 1 x Multifunctional extension module
- 1 x IDC Cable
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Robot Arm USB Cable
- 1 x Micro Servo Gripper Module
- 1 x Pen Holding
- 1 x Mirobot User Manual
- Axle number: 6+1
- Payload: 250 g - 400 g
- Repeated positioning accuracy: 0.2 mm
- Communication Interface: USB / WiFi * / Bluetooth / PLC (RS485)
- Power supply voltage: 100 - 240 V | 50 / 60 Hz
- Power input: 12 V / 4A DC
- Max Power: 50 W
- Working environment: -10°C - 60°C
- Weight: 1.5 kg
Axis motion parameters
- Shaft: Axis 1 | Working range: -100° to +100° | Maximum speed: 31 °/s
- Shaft: Axis 2 | Working range: -60° to +90° | Maximum speed: 65 °/s
- Shaft: Axis 3 | Working range: -180° to +50° | Maximum speed: 28 °/s
- Shaft: Axis 4 | Working range: -180° to +180° | Maximum speed: 110 °/s
- Shaft: Axis 5 | Working range: -180° to +40° | Maximum speed: 33 °/s
- Shaft: Axis 6 | Working range: -180° to +180° | Maximum speed: 66 °/s
- Round base size: <diameter 160 mm
- Material of manipulator: Aluminum alloy, ABS engineering plastics
- Controller: Arduino2560
- Robot installation: Desktop
- Software: WLKATA Studio, Python, G code, GRBL controller 3.6, Blockly, Scratch Graphic Programming
- SDK: Mirobot communication protocol and Mirobot function library
- Expandable I / O interface: Step drive interface 1, I/O 4