Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Weather resistant (IP67) sonar range finder with high power output
- Real-time auto calibration and noise rejection for every ranging cycle
- Extended 10m range detection and outputs
- RoHS compliant
The XL-MaxSonar-WRL1 Weather Resistant Sonar is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This outdoor sensor provides very short to long distance detection and ranging in a compact, robust PVC housing. The ultrasonic sensor meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4‑inch PVC pipe fittings. High output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis and noise rejection algorithms results in virtually noise free distance readings. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources. The XL‑MaxSonar-WR sensors are factory calibrated to match narrow sensor beam patterns and provide reliable long range detection zones.
- Resolution of 1 cm
- 10Hz read rate
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- Read from all 3 select sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Pulse Width