- YDLIDAR G4 360° Laser Scanner
- Features a scanning rangefinder with a clockwise & counterclockwise 360-degree rotary range
- Offers a scanning rate of 9000 Times/sec
- Has a 16-meter scanning range
- Uses OptoMagnetic Technology
- is equipped with the self-developed image processing acceleration engine YDImage 3.0
The YDLIDAR G4 360° Laser Scanner has a complete set user-friendly software. Users can adjust the ranging frequency, the scanning mode and the low power saving mode according to the demand. It has a clockwise & counterclockwise 360-degree rotary range. Without extra coding, it can quickly acquire peripheral contour and implement mapping. The integrated transmission system and rotation system make the G4 precise and more suitable for all kinds of service robots and consumer robots.
The G4 enables the robot to build maps quickly and accurately, while capturing the details of the environment and small objects. The G4 adopts the custom high precision brushless motor which makes the G4's life span up to 50000 hours.
- Equipped with the self-developed image processing acceleration engine YDImage 3.0
- Scanning Range can reach 16 meters
- Integrates an uninterruptible power supply and optomagnetic wireless technology
- The safe low power infrared transmitter conforms to the FDA safety standard of Class 1 laser and reaches the human eye safety level
- Equipped with security early warning system
- Under abnormal circumstances, it actively turns off the light source to ensure safety