Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- YDLIDAR TG15 360° Laser Scanner
- Offers stable performance and high accuracy
- Measures 360-degree omnidirectional distance
- Provides IP65 protection level
- Strong resistance to ambient light interference
- Industrial grade brush-less motor drive for stable performance
The YDLIDAR TG15 360° Laser Scanner is a 360-degree two-dimensional rangefinder (hereinafter referred to as TG15) developed by the YDLIDAR team.
Based on the principle of TOF, it is equipped with related optics, electricity, and algorithm design to achieve high-frequency and high-precision distance measurement. The mechanical structure rotates 360 degrees to continuously output the angle information as well as the point cloud data of the scanning environment while ranging.
Photomagnetic fusion technology to achieve wireless communication, wireless power supply. Provides 5-12 Hz adaptive scanning frequency (support customization).
TG15 provides a PH2.0-5P female connector to realize system power and data communication function. With a 3.3 V level serial port (UART), users can connect the external system and the product through the physical interface. After that, you can obtain the real-time scanned point cloud data, device information as well as device status.
- 1 x YDLIDAR TG15 360° Laser Scanner
- Ranging frequency: 20000 Hz
- Motor frequency: 5 - 12 Hz
- Ranging distance 0.05 - 15 m
- Scanning angle: 0~360°
- Ranging resolution: ±4 cm
- Angle resolution: 0.09° - 0.22°
- Supply voltage 4.8 - 5.2 V
- Voltage ripple: 100 mV
- Sleeping current: 50 mA
- Working current: 400 - 480 mA