Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- YDLIDAR TG30 360° Laser Scanner (30 m)
- Offers 360-degree omnidirectional scanning
- Compact structure, suitable for integration
- Provides TOF (Time of Flight) ranging technology
- Enclosed housing and IP65 proof level
- Equipped with related optics, electricity, and algorithm
The YDLIDAR TG30 360° Laser Scanner (30 m) is a 360-degree two-dimensional rangefinder (hereinafter referred to as TG30) developed by YDLIDAR team.
Based on the principle of TOF, it is equipped with related optics, electricity, and algorithm design to achieve high-frequency and high-precision distance measurement.
The mechanical structure rotates 360 degrees to continuously output the angle information as well as the point cloud data of the scanning environment while ranging.
TOF (Time of Flight) ranging technology ranging by the time difference of laser emitting and receiving, the ranging precision of TOF lidar does not change with distance, and even have higher accuracy for farther objects ranging.
360-degree omnidirectional scanning: The range module inside rotates 360 degrees to obtain surrounding information.
Compact structure, suitable for integration: Flat and thin, with a height of just 3.5 cm, it has greatly optimized the structure of integrated products.
Enclosed housing, IP65 proof level: Enclosed design to protect core range module, enabling range in complex applications outdoors.
- 1 x YDLIDAR TG30 360° Laser Scanner (30 m)
- 1 x USB adapter board
- 1 x Cable
- Ranging frequency: 20000 Hz
- Motor frequency: 5-15 Hz
- Ranging distance 0.05-30 m
- Scanning angle: 360°
- Ranging resolution: ±4 cm
- Angle resolution 0.09-0.22°
- Supply voltage: 4.8-5.2 V
- Voltage ripple: 0-100 mV
- Starting current: 450-550 mA
- Sleeping current: <50 mA
- Working current: 400-480 mA
- Interface: VCC, Tx, Rx, GND, NC
- Baud rate: 512000 bps
- High Signal: Level: 1.8-3.4 V
- Low signal: Level 0-0.5 V
- Laser wavelength: 895-915 nm
- Laser power: 85 W
- Operating temperature: 0-50 °C
- Lighting environment: 0-100000 Lux
- Weight: 214 g