Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ZIP Circle 12 ZIP RGB LED Ring
- Offers simple 3-wire connection for all LEDs
- Is compatible with any WS2812B driver code
- Can be coded with the Microsoft MakeCode Editor for the BBC micro:bit
- Provides an integrated reset circuit
The ZIP Circle 12 ZIP RGB LED Ring offers 12 individually addressable RGB LEDs. Each LED can be controlled independently and all LEDs are connected using the same three wire bus.
Each LED can produce a full spectrum of colors independent to all of the other LEDs on the bus. Each ZIP LED has a Red, Green and Blue element within the LED, and each of these can achieve 256 levels of brightness. This results in 16,777,216 possible output colors. Multiple ZIP LEDs can be connected to produce longer strings/strips.
- 1 x ZIP Circle 12 ZIP RGB LED Ring
- Width: 7.5 mm
- Height: 3 mm
- PCB Height: 1.5 mm
- Inner Diameter: 29.2 mm
- Outer Diameter: 44.2 mm
- 6.86 mm pitch between LEDs
- Wiring pads 2.54 mm pitch
- Voltage Range: 3.5 V - 5 V
- Current Max at Nominal Voltage (mA): 50 mA per LED with Red, Green and Blue at full brightness
- LED wavelength 630 nm / 530 nm / 475 nm