Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ZIP LEDs Add-On Pack for Kitronik micro:bit Inventors Kit
- Includes a battery pack, a tutorial booklet, a 12-LED ring and two 5-LED sticks
- Teaches how to control ZIP LEDs
- Designed for the Kitronik Inventor's Kit for micro:bit (not included)
This ZIP LEDs Add-On Pack for Kitronik micro:bit Inventors Kit provides the perfect way to learn about the wonderful world of ZIP LEDs. These LEDs are simple to control and can be used to produce a whole range of fantastic colours.
Most consumer electronics heavily rely on LEDs, as they are a great way of providing instant visual feedback for the user. With this add-on pack you will learn how to write code to take control of ZIP LEDs and also learn how to make them respond to input from components such as potentiometers and sensors.
There are ten experiments, nine in the booklet and one online, that will help you develop the skills needed to add visual feedback to your projects.
- 2 x ZIP Stick - 5 LEDs each
- 1 x ZIP Ring - 12 LEDs
- 1 x 3 AA battery pack
- 1 x Tutorial booklet
- Kitronik Inventors Kit for the BBC micro:bit
- BBC micro:bit
- Micro USB cable
- 3 x AA batteries
- Small flat bladed screwdriver