Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Zumo 32U4 OLED Robot (Assembled with 75:1 HP Motors)
- Offers a graphical OLED display
- Highly integrated, user-programmable, and customizable tracked robot
- Features a USB interface
- Provides two H-bridge motor drivers
- Doesn't require soldering
The Zumo 32U4 OLED Robot (Assembled with 75:1 HP Motors) is a highly integrated, user-programmable, and customizable tracked robot. It measures less than 10 cm on each side and weighs approximately 275 g with batteries (160 g without), so it is both small enough and light enough to qualify for Mini-Sumo competitions, but its versatility makes it capable of much more than just robot sumo battles.
Three on-board pushbuttons offer a convenient interface for user input, and a 128x64 graphical OLED display, buzzer, and indicator LEDs allow the robot to provide feedback.
The Zumo 32U4 features two H-bridge motor drivers and a variety of integrated sensors, including a pair of quadrature encoders for closed-loop motor control, a complete inertial measurement unit (3-axis accelerometer, gyro, and magnetometer), five downward-facing reflectance sensors for line-following or edge-detection, and front- and side-facing proximity sensors for obstacle detection and ranging.
Note: Assembled robot without batteries.
- 1x Zumo 32U4 OLED Robot (Assembled with 75:1 HP Motors)
- 96 x 99 x 39 mm (L x W x H)
- Ratio: 75:1
- Assembled: Yes
- Version: Assembled with 75:1 HP motors
- Display: OLED
- Resolution: 128 x 64 pixel
- Interface: USB
- Weight: 160 g