Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Zumo Tracked Robot Kit for Arduino (w/ 75:1 HP Motors)
- 7.5 V boost regulator for powering the Arduino from the Zumo’s 4 AA batteries (Not included)
- Convenient access to Arduino I/O lines
- Compatible with the Arduino Uno R3 and Arduino Leonardo
The Zumo Tracked Robot Kit for Arduino (w/ 75:1 HP Motors) is an Arduino-controllable tracked robot platform that is less than 10 x 10 cm - small enough to qualify for Mini Sumo. It is intended to be used with an Arduino (or compatible device, such as an A-Star 32U4 Prime) as its main controller.
It includes two micro metal gear motors coupled to a pair of silicone tracks, a stainless steel bulldozer-style blade, an array of six infrared reflectance sensors for line following or edge detection, a buzzer for simple sounds and music, a 3-axis accelerometer, magnetometer, and gyro for detecting impacts and tracking orientation.
Just add 4 AA batteries and an Arduino (or compatible controller) and you are ready to push! No soldering or assembly is required.
- 1x Zumo Tracked Robot Kit for Arduino (w/ 75:1 HP Motors)