Payments and Security
- Graphical interface for Lynxmotion AL5D-PLTW Robotic arm
- Interfaces with Lynxmotion SSC-32 servo controller
- Created for Project Lead The Way
- One license required per computer
- Download with volume license key
|Project Lead The Way is the nation's leading science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) solution and is used in over 5,000 schools across the U.S. The PLTW Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) curriculum includes creating an assembly line and use of the Lynxmotion AL5D arm. This software was created so students would have full control of the arm without having to spend significant time programming, and integrate it easily into a larger manufacturing / assembly system.|
|FlowARM PLTW works with the versatile Lynxmotion SSC-32 servo controller board which not only allows for control of the 6 servo motors of the AL5D arm (with wrist rotate), but also allows for control of additional digital I/O via the interface:
The SSC-32 and SSC-32U servo controllers can be easily adapted for Bluetooth (wireless) control. As such, the software automatically scans all of the computer's COM ports at various Baud rates in order to automatically detect and connect to the controller, whether it is connected using a cable or via Bluetooth.
FlowArm PLTW has a powerful pattern sequencer component (normally found only in the full version of FlowBotics Studio) that is used to create reusable patterns within minutes or hours, instead of days or weeks. The sequencer also allows you to vary the speed of playback of a routine.
Created using FlowBotics Studio
FlowBotics Studio includes hundreds of built-in components that allow you to interface your PC to many of the standard computer peripherals and you can quickly create new components for new hardware. You can also easily create new projects with custom GUI screens, knobs, buttons, switches, etc. that will run live from within FlowBotics Studio without needing to wait for compilation.
The FlowBotics Studio programming language includes a powerful graphics engine that allows you to make custom graphical objects by using standard bitmaps or by drawing your own shapes on the screen. Using this system, you can build entirely custom interfaces for your projects and integrate photographs, drawings, and graphs.
- 1x Lynxmotion SES-V1 FlowArm PLTW Robotic Arm Software (Download)
- Compatible with Windows XP SP2 (with .NET Framework), Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. Requires internet connection.
- Minimum requirements for Windows XP: 2 GHz (single core), 1 GB RAM, and 1024x768 resolution.
- Requires Lynxmotion robotic arm with Lynxmotion SSC-32 Servo Controller