Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Noise Pack for Kitronik micro:bit Inventor's Kit
- A fun and exciting add-on pack
- Lets you build instruments and amplify your sounds
- Learn how to build and code 5 experiments
- Designed for the Kitronik Inventor's Kit for micro:bit (not included)
With the Noise Pack for Kitronik micro:bit Inventor's Kit you learn how to bend sound to your will. The pack, in conjunction with the Inventors kit and a micro:bit, contains all you need to build the 5 exciting experiments contained within.
You will learn how to build and code musical instruments, amplifiers, and EQs, including High and Low Pass Filters (HPF/LPF). Who needs expensive Pultecs or Console Channel Strips when you've got some components, a micro:bit, and some know how!
- 1 x 100kΩ Resistor
- 2 x 3.3kΩ Resistor
- 1 x 15kΩ Resistor
- 3 x 100nF Ceramic Disk Capacitor
- 2 x 1µF Electrolytic Capacitor
- 2 x Potentiometer
- 2 x Finger Adjust Spindle
- 2 x Solid Core Connecting Wire
- 10 x M/M Jumper Wires
- 1 x 0.15W 8Ω Speaker
- 4 x F/F Jumper Wires
- 1 x NCP2890 Audio Amplifier IC Breakout Board
- 1 x 3 Key Touch PCB
- 1 x Tutorial Booklet, containing 5 experiments